Wings to Fly Therapy - Our Vision
Welcome to Wings to Fly Therapy and Play Center, a pediatric (birth to 18 years old) treatment facility in Chantilly, Virginia! Our beautiful clinic is 2300 square feet with two occupational/sensory-exploration rooms and several individual therapy rooms. We are conveniently located off of I-66 and Routes 28/50, with E.C. Lawrence Park just a half-mile away. The park has beautiful trails, a visitor center, and educational tours.
Our mission is to provide an integrated (“all-in-one”) therapy and recreational center that empowers families to become their own experts about their children’s potential. As a mother of a child with special needs, my dream has always been to create a caring place where families can obtain practical and collaborative therapies in one location. My greatest wish is to help you navigate your family’s journey and create a meaningful road map for your child and family’s future. At Wings to Fly, we will always strive to:
- Put your child’s individual needs as our first priority
- Listen to your family’s wishes for your future
- Collaborate as a team with you and among all our therapists
- Brainstorm strategies to help you during challenging situations
- Provide opportunities for personal growth through educational trainings, webinars, speakers, workshops and other offerings
- Integrate family members (siblings, grandparents, babysitters, etc.) into your child's therapy plan
- Consider creative ways to offer sustainable and affordable interventions
- Have fun!
Donna Shank, Owner/Director